SCP-500 | The Two Halfs

Carrotss

• 2 weeks later...

SCP 500 is an onsite SCP meaning you'd have to have the events happen in RP. Gonna give it a pass this time however as I don't want to discourage the writing of documents.

Lore: 20/25

The test itself was accurate to the lore and the outcome was realistic in terms of the SCP in question. Good job!

Creativity:18/25

I liked the outcome but the concept behind the test to be honest isn't that original. However, your writing did show a lot of creativity which fetched you some extra points.

Presentation:12/25

If you are gunning for EOI you should be making your own documents. I gave some extra points for good use of colors but take some time to create your own template.

Writing: 20/25

While I know the people in this test weren't real, you showed some excellent writing skills here and you did impress me in this regard.

Overall Grade: 70/100

-L1 Heisenberg I

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director