Swift's Medical Command (Surgeon) Apllication

Swift

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Swift

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?  STEAM_0:1:9772564

3. What is your Rank? EM/SFM/SFTO

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?https://i.imgur.com/tWgkAVK.png

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? I joined medical branch because I figured it would be more chill than some combatant branches but I found out some times it can be crazy and keeping the security and MTF full with health really helps the site. I feel like I have the skills to be a medical command member because of my time of medical and would love to help the foundation even more so in being one. I will ensure all medics follow the rules accordingly and keep any people who are not cut out away. I also would like to put some ideas in to command and things that need to be fixed such as the FTO guides discord link not working for weeks after I reported it as well as possibly helping make a better FTO guide for medical. I really think I would enjoy and help out when being a command member and hope others see that too!

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do? Unless he was captured by chaos insurgency I would bring them back to LCZ give them a warning, let command know, or make a punishment but that's only if its multiple times and they are minging.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? First I would ask them to join TeamSpeak to make the operation easier for both of us then let them know the duties of a field medic. Then I would ask they read over the field medic sop and once finished I would ask them some questions to insure they did read it and understand the rules. For example I would ask where and who can you revive, also where are you allowed to go as field medic and are you allowed in HCZ by yourself.

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? Ask if they were shot before shooting back at the dclass, if they weren't then either let command know or give a warning. If they have done this multiples times without getting shot first I would report them to staff and insist to command something be done and send the proof.

Edited by Swift

• 3 months later...
  • Giga locked this topic