Schoodst CI app

Schoodst

In-game Name: Schoodst

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81042712

DiscordID: Schoodst#0907

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: 7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I know my way around CI I've been here many times before, although I did take a few months break from Gaminglight, I still know how to play, I know the rules, the SOP, the way things work, and how to do most things I need to do to stay in CI and be a productive and helpful member. I like participating in raids and causing chaos in the foundation, along with just generally hanging out and being friends with them.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: Like I said before, I've been here and I won't be and hassle to train or teach about anything new as I already know what to do. I know who commands me, I know who to command, I know what my place is in CI and can follow directions easily.

How active can you be?: Mostly active, I may have to take some breaks but mostly active

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

Edited by Schoodst
fixing grammar

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

Accepted

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. Chaosemote.JPG.779c10c2008533efc3534da2f499de46.JPG <--- It should look like this

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Dr. Pills#5405, Good Luck and Welcome back!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Adam. locked this topic