SCP 999 X SCP 012 TEST LOG

Boomer SCP

• 2 weeks later...

Score: 90/100
Good Job!

Creativity 25/25 - I haven't been able to find a similar test to this one, the idea is unique. this was also creatively designed, utilizing slides and implementing some RP for the reader in your documents is always appreciated.

Presentation 22/25 - This doc was pretty good as far as the presentation goes, It was easy to understand and I never got confused while reading. There is one thing, however, I would like to see a photo/video of the actual event in-game, it adds some authenticity to your document and it's always cooler to know that the event your reading about actually (or at least somewhat) happened in-game.

Typography 25/25 - Not much I can say here. This document has consistent formatting and design (besides the front slide but it looks good and doesn't feel out of place). The formatting used makes it easier to read and understand the document. Overall, good formatting/typography.

Writing 18/25 - I feel like this document isn't living up to the full potential of its idea, and the reason is writing. I feel that, although this is a simple test, the document is a bit short. I feel that you could have been more descriptive of what was going on during the test, and what exactly happened to the D-Class when affected by 012? something more than "D-CLASS WALKS IN AND STARTS GETTING AFFECTED BY SCP-012’S ABILITIES, AND EVENTUALLY DIES" would be nice. I am not the best at grammar myself but I couldn't manage to spot any errors in this document, so full points there. Also here is a tip, another thing I (and other command members) love is when researchers create hypotheses in their conclusion because typically by the end of a test there are more questions than answers, and this test is no exception.