False NLR Warn- Accepted

Santa (BOH)

Your In-game: BOH 

The admin's name in-game: ZoeyPlaysGames

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: NLR 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.c13f13d5c0642201ba0bdd626e51fd6d.png

Why do you think this warn was false: There was mass NLR in PD today with shootouts there where 5 cops i believe and 10 crims constantly raiding PD i told the OFC to not shoot anyone unless you are shot, the admin said i had respawned and broke NLR i asked for logs and damage logs, the logs showed that i shot people and killed people but never died during the logs she provided, I said you are matching combat log that never died in with logs of me respawning, i said that i was spawned camped and that's why i respawned, which i was getting spawned camped i told the ofcs  to stay in the room and to lock the door when its open and not leave witch they didnt.

Any extra information:

unknown.png

unknown.png

20220429_210353.jpg

I observed the situation trying to get names of everyone doing so, durring such observation SM BOH at this time was firing back at crims after respawning in the PD spawn room.

I Personally saw this happen on 3 occasions aswell as saw other PD doing it aswell.

Was reported by MSGT Cuke after observing the situation.

I am unaware of the rules surrounding NLR in PoliceRP and as things look I will have to give a +/-Support as I would have hoped some type of counter-evidence was given, or pointed out something within the logs by a Staff member with proof.  However, the photos provided while giving a snippet in areas of the logs doesn't give the absolute full picture of the chaos that ensued so it's a lack of evidence from Staff and evidence that just looks off from the offender.

For clipping, I'd recommend Medal as it's a lightweight clipping tool and you can utilize your CPU as the renderer if your GPU is less-powerful than the CPU.

As a note, when it comes to the photos provided, specifically the respawns, I would recommend a higher definition if possible because I could not make out any names that were Blue or Dark Red.

@Cuke, could you provide any evidence or shed light on anything else?
@ZoeyPlaysGames, was there any other Staff online that witnessed that could attest or provide evidence?

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

5 hours ago, Master Chief said:

I am unaware of the rules surrounding NLR in PoliceRP and as things look I will have to give a +/-Support as I would have hoped some type of counter-evidence was given, or pointed out something within the logs by a Staff member with proof.  However, the photos provided while giving a snippet in areas of the logs doesn't give the absolute full picture of the chaos that ensued so it's a lack of evidence from Staff and evidence that just looks off from the offender.

For clipping, I'd recommend Medal as it's a lightweight clipping tool and you can utilize your CPU as the renderer if your GPU is less-powerful than the CPU.

As a note, when it comes to the photos provided, specifically the respawns, I would recommend a higher definition if possible because I could not make out any names that were Blue or Dark Red.

@Cuke, could you provide any evidence or shed light on anything else?
@ZoeyPlaysGames, was there any other Staff online that witnessed that could attest or provide evidence?

If i Remember correctly @Sourg Was Part of the people raiding PD i hope he can weight into what happened that night, i can not say for certain what other staff or higher staff were online and not AFK

• Head Admin
6 hours ago, Sourg said:

+Support

I think Zoey should have only given a verbal in this situation since there was a PD raid which is a FailRP scenario.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

That bald Aussie Guy