Wassabi's TE Application

Wassabi

What is your In-Game name?: Wassabi

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?: STEAM_0:1:532604119

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance): Surgeon

How many strikes do you currently have?: 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings): 6image.thumb.png.b22a8fa009923a16e9db3f25f75cb142.png

Who gave you permission to apply?: Doctor Aspen

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)?: When I firstly joined the utility branch, I joined maintenance. I was just a JM, without a lot of skills, but with good knowledge of the SOP. Even if I didn't do a lot as a maintenance, I still enjoyed roaming around LCZ, collecting trash and cleaning around, but especially when I had the chance to stop a SCP Self Breach. Every time I had the chance to do so, I knew exactly what I had to do, since I'd look through the SOP a few more times before actually attempting to stop the breach, that's how I memorized it and how I can confirm that I do have a good knowledge of it. Now, that I'm a Medical Command Member, I know for a fact that I'm able to do anything that is required to save a patient's life, or stopping a bleeding, and so on, because all the time I've been in medical I kept learning no matter what, even from my smallest mistakes during a medical procedure, like forgetting to disinfect some area of a patient's body, that's how I improved my skills in any task that I have, doesn't matter if the task is a hard one or a easy one, I still know for a fact that I am able to accomplish it due to the skill that I gained. I believe that as a Trauma Engineer I would be able to connect some more with the Maintenance branch, and I could continue my journey into learning more things that would benefit both the Medical as well as Maintenance branch. I believe that I'm a good fit for TE, since as I said, I've gained a lot of new skills both in Medical, and even in Maintenance, even if, like I said, I was just a JM, and also because I have a very good knowledge of both the Medical and the Maintenance SOP.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?: I would firstly check the current site code, If the code is black, then I'd heal the corporal, if the code is anything but black, I would send the corporal to med bay for a surgery, but if no other medical staff is on site, then I would take the corporal to a safe place and proceed to do the surgery by myself, then I'd go to 966's containment.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?: I'd explain the Gladiators the current situation, and that SCP-106 is about to breach, then I'd tell them that we can squad up while going to SCP-106's cell, and after I am done fixing it we can move on and complete their own objective.

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

+Support

Wassabi is incredibly active in the server, whether it be on Medical or not. Whenever it comes to getting the job done right, Wassabi is one of the best out there whenever it comes to memorizing the SOP. Wassabi's multiple roles and high ranking is a fine example of how adaptive he can be and his knowledge of the server as a whole. Overall Wassabi's activity, knowledge, and versatility would make an excellent addition to TE.

• Star locked this topic