1. 1. Should BassKicker08 be a part of event team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Walter White 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580978305

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum and Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 2 Week on the server

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Yes 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1 warn image.thumb.png.4438fc930ea8fbb77d49e4e0f4311ad9.png

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I think I would be a good addition to Event Team because I know a lot of events that I could host.  I could do a lot of events and do a lot of cash prizes also to keep people interested in doing events more often. I have a lot of experience with building things because I like to go into sandbox and build things like structures or scenes of like graveyards or train stations. I could make one of those in game and when I do a fighting event, I could make a scenery and make it cooler to play in. I also have been taking some cool events I liked that I have participated in and put them towards ones I think I could do. I might not be the greatest event team member at first, but I feel as time goes on, I can really improve and do really well on hosting events sometime in the near future hopefully.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I could do events such as Hide and seek where one person has a knife and everybody else hides and the hiders have 1 HP to make it fair and if the seeker finds them and kills them, they lose but when it comes down the the seeker and 1 hider left I will give them both Knifes and they will fight and see who wins, Team deathmatch where each team gets a certain loadout and they fight to the death, Free-for-all every person gets a loadout of guns and they fight until there is only one left standing, Knife fight everybody gets a knife and they all fight until one is left, Find the Prop there will be a prop hidden around the map and as time goes on I will give hints as to where the prop is located until somebody finds it and wins and many more!

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST time zone)

Monday - Friday: In the summertime is 11 AM to 1AM during the school year is 4PM to 10:30 PM

Saturday and Sunday: Saturday is 11 AM to 2AM year-round and Sunday is 11 AM to 10:30 during the school year and 11AM to 2 AM during the summer 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

-Thank You for your time!

Edited by BassKicker08