• No

In-Game Name: Infinity Foxlet

Steam ID: 76561198799644253

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): User/Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 240 rougly

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Pretty good

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 9

image.thumb.png.13217222c54f2959b25e6aca2206723e.png

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join event team to show off my creativity, and I have always wanted to host events for a huge amount of people. Me joining event team would give me the ability to show off my skill in building and ability to make fun events for everyone to enjoy. I could come up with great event ideas and build to the best of my ability no matter how crazy it might sound. I feel like I would also make a great event team member because since I am a staff member I could improve events even more by making sure it is a fun experience for players where no-one could break the rules and it would be fair for everyone in the event. This is why I want to join event team, I feel this also shows what I can do as an event team member on PoliceRP.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I could create an event where all players would have 5 minutes to build a base without fading doors, and after five minutes the zone they can build in will disappear where all teams would fight to the death. The rules of this game are as follows: You can’t team up with other teams, you can’t use fading doors, all rooms have to be easily accessible in your base. This event would be called “Base Wars”

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) I am able to host events from 4pm all the way up to 9 pm

Monday - Friday: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday CDT

Saturday and Sunday: Sunday

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

• 2 weeks later...