Rhyss's CI Application

Rhyss

In-game Name:Rhyss

SteamID:76561198954752659

DiscordID:Rhyss#9321 (i dont know what you mean by discord ID thats my name and tag)

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I would say im decent in my knowledge of scps

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I think i would be a good fit for the CI in this server since i am very active and could be engaged in any raids/rp based events i am quite experienced with CI (I am already a CI on the server but i got whitelisted for the job over a year ago and took a break from gmod so i feel this is necessary) I could also be on most times when needed.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have been CI and other Military based roles on other servers and even this server

How active can you be? I can be active every day from 3-6/7 hours

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Accepted

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. image_2022-07-01_195103134.png.22b285084fcffb9b9d26ba41a1b0fe79.png <--- It should look like this

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Dr. Pills#5405, Good Luck!!!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧