Tranq bug - *NOT A BUG* Closed

Trizium

What bug is occurring? Tranq Bug

Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc? No

Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous? It works 100% of the time

Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action: I can't really do that because I don't want to tranq abuse and I'm not sure if thins belongs here but there is a bug where if you tranq someone and they switch their job they get teleported to where they were first tranqed and keeps the equipment from both jobs and it also stacks

Edited by Trizium

• Trizium changed the title to Tranq bug

There is this and I couldn't find the other one (I remember the other report on this)
and I am pretty sure the conclusion was that is that it could not be fixed.

Former:

π’π’π­πž πƒπ’π«πžπœπ­π¨π« -Β π’π’π­πžΒ π€ππ¦π’π§π’π¬π­π«πšπ­π’π¨π§

This is something that most likely won't be too easy of a fix, and it doesn't occur frequently enough for us to spend resources on it at the current time.

If you find someone doing this, please get evidence of it and report it to Staff as it is considered exploiting.

Not a Bug

After looking into this, we have decided that this is an intended feature of the game and NOT a bug. If you think this should be changed in the future feel free to make a post in the suggestions section of the forums for that server.

• Like 1