Daily RP News for Policerp - #3 - 5/29/2022

elefhant

Regular News. 

Many carjackings are happening - A surge of carjacking on mostly government cars has swept rockford. Currently divine intervention is making sure this doesnt happen

EMS holds tryouts - The widely controversial department, (With joseph galland in LC) Held tryouts today and many people attended. The people were trained and for a little bit. EMS saw high numbers

Gang news. 

SL and Fazolis situation is just getting worse - SL and the fazolis have been fighting for points for a while. Recently surges of hangings of fazolis and executions have been happening, The government is letting them take care of themselves

NCC sees inactivity - The Narcotics Corporation has seen lots of inactivity, This is still recoverable.

NEWS WILL BE FOR THE MOST PART MISSING FOR THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO SO MAKE SURE YOU DM STORIES TO ME AT !a elefhant#2695 

Retired Staff | Shadow Legacy Enforcer | USMS Agent | Delta Force Private | Police Corporal | FBI SA 

EMS W

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.