Daily News for PoliceRP #3 | Friday 5/27/2022

elefhant

Regular news.

EMS press conference held, i asked some questions - Me: What do you think of all the controversy surrounding EMS? EMS: We were portrayed as inactive but now we are active as ever, we are in the golden age of EMS and to all the haters of EMS out there. EMS will always be a thing and will never fully die! Me: Well spoken! Now i have another question, How come when someone gets their head blown up from the inside out from a explosive barret round, EMS can just shock them with a metal plate and they're good as new? EMS: You see, We made a deal with the devil and we are the best skilled paramedics out there.  Me: Ok, But still, is it you or the shock pads, the defibs? EMS: Its a *unintelligable* of all of us and the defibs. We have the best skills and the best tools and it doesnt matter if you have the best tools, it matters if you know how to use them. Me: ok thank you for your time, This will be published in the rockford news paper.               In conclusion EMS seems to take pride in their department and their skills. According to them they will be here now and tommorow, and the day after and so on.

USMS hosts meeting - Not much was discussed in the meeting worth mentioning here.

Gang News.

Crips have standoff with a person - The crips reported someone to the police for murder and illegal weaponry, a raid was carried out that killed 3 people and wounded 2. EMS revived the dead and then divine intervention saved the people who were arrested from jailtime

(PLEASE SEND NEWS STORIES TO !a elefhant#2695 ON DISCORD

Retired Staff | Shadow Legacy Enforcer | USMS Agent | Delta Force Private | Police Corporal | FBI SA 

and Joseph helped everyone in the server on administrative team!

[btw I'm joking about adding me, but I'm gonna do this on every post because it's big funny]

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 1:56 AM, elefhant said:

Regular news.

EMS press conference held, i asked some questions - Me: What do you think of all the controversy surrounding EMS? EMS: We were portrayed as inactive but now we are active as ever, we are in the golden age of EMS and to all the haters of EMS out there. EMS will always be a thing and will never fully die! Me: Well spoken! Now i have another question, How come when someone gets their head blown up from the inside out from a explosive barret round, EMS can just shock them with a metal plate and they're good as new? EMS: You see, We made a deal with the devil and we are the best skilled paramedics out there.  Me: Ok, But still, is it you or the shock pads, the defibs? EMS: Its a *unintelligable* of all of us and the defibs. We have the best skills and the best tools and it doesnt matter if you have the best tools, it matters if you know how to use them. Me: ok thank you for your time, This will be published in the rockford news paper.               In conclusion EMS seems to take pride in their department and their skills. According to them they will be here now and tommorow, and the day after and so on.

USMS hosts meeting - Not much was discussed in the meeting worth mentioning here.

Gang News.

Crips have standoff with a person - The crips reported someone to the police for murder and illegal weaponry, a raid was carried out that killed 3 people and wounded 2. EMS revived the dead and then divine intervention saved the people who were arrested from jailtime

(PLEASE SEND NEWS STORIES TO !a elefhant#2695 ON DISCORD

Finally some news i care about