Project Implant " The Translusent Guard"

Trizium

In-game Name: Trizium

Idea: The Idea that I had in mind was cloaking normal Security personnel.
Basic Description of what you will do: So basically, the procedure I did was an injection of SCP-966's cells into a regular human.
Hypothesis: I hypothesized that injecting a human with SCP-966's cells would go throughout their bodies and make the security guard a completely invisible combatant.

Audio Log: RMS Trizium: "Alright man so pretty much we are going to enhance  your body are you fine with this?"

Patient: "Shit bruh if it makes me mega strong might as well."

RMS Trizium:"Alright starting injection now."

DHMR Spixe: "there how do you feel?"

Patient: "I don't feel much dif- ARGHGGGAHHHH HOLY SHIT!"

RMS Trizium: "Researcher Spixe hold him down!"

DHMR Spixe: "on it!"

Patient: " AHHGHRAHHH!"

RMS Trizium: "Okay I injected him with some ketamine to numb his body, he should be calming down now."

RMS Trizium: "Holy... Well, he's not completely invisible but it's progressed."

DHMR Spixe: "got that right alright this is a somewhat successful test."

A detailed description of what happened during the test: So pretty much we had him lay down then we talked about the procedure and how it was going to go about. Then we started the procedure by injecting him with SCP-966's cells. He started to writhe in pain after a minute of the injection. We then administered him ketamine to stop the pain. He was then starting to turn translucent not quite invisible. He was sent on his way after to become a somewhat invisible guard. 

Conclusion: The conclusion was that the cells of SCP-966 made his entire body translucent.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Not exactly
What did you learn?: I learned that there is a possibility that if done right we could completely turn someone invisible.
How Can This Benefit Medical?: It could, later on, enhance MTF or Security and not only protect the foundation but also medical.

grade:A

Total: 23/25 

Creativity: 5/5

Usefulness: 4/5 

Writing: 5/5 

Presentation: 5/5 

Realism: 4/5

Notes: Pretty good test. I'd like to see more stuff like this, good job 

If you have any questions about your test score do not hesitate to contact command 

• Thanks 1

• Giga locked this topic