Evan's OS Application

Ayaya

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

Evan

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:187167721

3. What is your Rank?

ME

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

Don't know, In maintenance its either very few or none. And if I had any they would most likely be from meeting strikes. I haven't had any since I came back  

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?

I have one, from going into a CI base as 1245-2 and running the Chuck E Cheese as a cashier back in April 2021

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

6, Late night activity mainly but I hope to have this change due to it being summer for me now and I'm done with finals so kicking it up to maybe a 7 or 8

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

I believe I could become maintenance command because I want to once again take up the mantle and try to bring more people into Maintenance again. Its my favorite branch by a long shot and I love fixing things and doing RP. I really missed it and after finally getting a better PC and finishing up with school for the year I'll be able to be much more active and much more integrated with the branch than I was before. I feel that I'm strict but fair. Fun, but a rule follower and most of all forgiving to give people a second chance but not a fool that blindly trusts.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

If able forcibly bring them back with cuffs however if they still refuse and are actively running away I could either call an admin to have them brought back or issue a KOS on all maintenance trainees if there are many that escaped (This would be a last resort. And the only time I recall it happening is when 8+ Maintenance Trainees got out)  After that if further action is need a temporary DNT would be issued

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

It is impossible now unfortunately. No more Sledgehammer battles smh. But if RDMing was occurring outside of bunks it really depends on server activity at the moment and the intensity of the RDMing For example if like literally no one was on I'm talking 3 people not afking I wouldn't really mind it as they're having fun, not hurting anyone, and upping the player count by being active but if there was active RP going on in the Server I would immediately ask them to stop

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?

Sit down, have a talk with the JM and ask them to reread over the SOP. If it continues depending on the severity of the rules being broken I would range the punishment from a singular strike which would end up in a demotion or a removal and a DNT being placed if it got bad enough. I don't really care for Blacklists but I would do it if necessary 

Chuck E cheese warn.png