682 flesh test

cope

the main idea of my test was to see if eating a piece of 682 would grant you retentive powers i concluded from my research that not only did it give me retentive powers but it also increased my size by 25% and turned me red to do the experiment i tranked 682 and used a machete to cut a piece of its leg off and used my George foremen grill to cook and eat it. that concludes this test by cope

12 minutes ago, cope said:

the main idea of my test was to see if eating a piece of 682 would grant you retentive powers i concluded from my research that not only did it give me retentive powers but it also increased my size by 25% and turned me red to do the experiment i tranked 682 and used a machete to cut a piece of its leg off and used my George foremen grill to cook and eat it. that concludes this test by cope

Cope, please try and use the research log format this is fine but it wont get you far

you can always use your own format aswel;

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.