Lafleur's Doctor Application

Lafleur

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Lafleur

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:9820392

3. What is your Rank? SM

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 1 for missing meeting even if in Roster it says I cannot do meetings as I am sometimes occupied the Saturday.

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 2 warns.

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8-9 I am very active.

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? I believe I should become apart of medical command for multiple reasons. I am a very active member of the server. I login at least once a day to play an hour or two minimum. I am also very friendly and friend with nearly every medic that I spoke too and I think I am someone who people appreciate speaking to. I am also very trusted as I am a WO in MTF Nu-7 and a HTF A4 Mark:II which is the most trusted member of Nu-7 SF. I also am very motivated and really like the medical branch as it is more relax than in Nu-7 and I am more free to do what I think is right and not what HCMD think is right. I am always in Teamspeak which some people seems to forget each time they flag up to play medic. I would be very happy to become command and would love to assist other command members and help new enlisted understand the basics of the branch.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident in HCZ, what do you do? I would ask him to follow me out of LCZ and ask him how he got here as he is equipped with a level 1 keycard. I would then explain to him that as a Resident Medic he cannot be in HCZ and needs to stay in LCZ and assist in Medbay. If he is calm and understand what I am saying and is cool with me, I would end it here but if he is aggressive of mean to me, I would then, depends on my permissions to strike or no I would strike him.

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? I would ask him to follow me outside of D-Block to speak to him. I would first ask him what is he doing. I would then tell him that as a non-combatant, he cannot shoot D-Class and that as a Experienced Medic he should know it. I would then inform him that he could get in trouble for FailRP if a D-Class did a sit against him. If he understand and cool with me, I would leave it here but inform other command members so if he does it again, he would be strike or more but if he is angry at me or not listening to me, I would then check with higher command for a punishment against him.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support

Ive had very good experiences with Lafleur when he was on GENSEC/Nu7 a while back. Lafleur is also very active and has a lot of potential to do great in medical!

Good Luck!

• Like 1

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

• Adam. locked this topic