Chaos insurgency application

Aleolicat

In-game Name: Aleolicat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33103787

DiscordID: Aleolicat#5411

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? : I don't know that much of the lore, only the basic stuff.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) : I should be in Chaos Insurgency due to having a better ability of listening to higher ups, learning, adapting to situations, being mature or having better discipline. I also have good combat skills that could be used in the Military division of Chaos Insurgency during raids or defenses against the Foundation or any other force that may oppose us. I also should be in Chaos Insurgency for being very active within the server and i could possibly get higher into the ranks of C.I for me to lead troops or come up with ideas in the future that might benefit the Chaos Insurgency.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? : My willingness and dedication to Chaos Insurgency that other applicants may not have while applying, having the intention of not playing as much while i have the intention of being very active withing the CI and hopefully bring good 

How active can you be? : I can be active to the point of entering the server every day and staying a good 30 minutes or more as i like the server very much.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

Edited by Aleolicat

• Adam. locked this topic