Ezekiel's MMF Application

Ezekiel

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Ezekiel

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:483338602

3. What is your Rank? MA

4. What’s your time on the Server? 3 weeks.

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? None.

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? None.

7. Who gave you permission to apply? Fishy.

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8.

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)? For many reasons, I believe I am fit for Mobile Mop Force. The first of these reasons being that I am an active member of Nu7, a combatant branch. Being MSGT in Nu7, I have proven my combat ability, something that would help me as a member of MMF. I have experience with fighting SCP's and CI which could make me an excellent candidate for helping MTF fight both. I also have a lot of knowledge about biohazardous SCP's which could help me complete our main task as MMF as well. My final reason that I believe I would be fit for Mobile Mop Force is my maintenance activity. I've been putting in 1-2 hours daily on maintenance recently, and I believe that number will only go up if I get MMF. I feel as though I would very much enjoy MMF, leading me to be very active on it. Overall, I believe I would be a fit member of MMF for the reasons stated.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF? To help clean and dispose of any on-site biohazards.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)? Purex.

Edited by Ezekiel

Former: Head of Medical Staff, Security HOPO DHWD CPT

• 2 weeks later...