Cozys CI Application

cozycabin

In-game Name: Cozy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:573710640

DiscordID: yesmaam#7957

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
10/10 I love to study SCP foundation/CI lore.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I wish to be in CI for many reasons. Firstly, I am active, as well I am dedicated to what I do. I love to study CI lore and this would be a great opportunity to be immersed. From what I have seen CI is pretty chill and would be a good welcoming to SCPrp. If I were to be accepted into CI I would do my best all the time to ensure raids and other activities go to plan and the Chaos Insurgency goes out on top. Lastly, as I am applying I have not been able to escape the foundation, I would like to change this as I know others get very frusterated and really want to join the CI, I am willing to give my time to ensure they do escape and they keep there interest in the Chaos Insurgency.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

Firstly, I am active, I try to get on when I can. I am determined to complete any tasks that are given to me. I am loyal, trustworthy and I give my 100% all the time. I wish to ensure CI comes out on top and by joining I can help our cause grow and grow and ensuring the foundation falls and we reign supreme!

How active can you be? 4-6 Hours a day 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days
Yes. 

Edited by cozycabin

Current:
MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" 2LT
Gamma-9 "Urðr"

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Reuqesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

• Adam. locked this topic