Mike Collins CI Military App

Omzig

In-game Name: Mike Collins

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460205652

DiscordID: Maverick_#5958

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 9/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I believe I might be a valuable member of the insurgency. I am always ready to assist in getting D Class and SCPs out of the SCP Foundation. To help set the D Class free, I create excellent callouts. I am capable of acting as both a leader and a follower, and I am meticulous in my execution of directions. I enjoy roleplaying and have already played on various servers. I'd like to make everyone's experience in the community and on the server enjoyable! I have a lot of experience weather that be staffing, playing gmod and a whole list of other things. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I should be in Chaos insurgency for a few reasons. Reliability, Activity, Experience 

Reliability

I Try to be the type of person that can always be trust worthy. I would be a great addition to the CI Military team because of this. You can count on me at all times. I will always be there to help out when needed and you can expect me to follow the rules CI military has put in place.

Activity

Although I have joined the server not to long ago I am super active everyday. I also will stay being active now that school is over for a bit. I always try to be on and be active weather that be in the discord, TeamSpeak and in game. 

Experience

I have a lot of experience within gmod. I have spent many hours playing this game and I have spent many hours in leader ship positions and in staff position. Although these positions where on different servers I believe that they can carry over into this one.

Leader ship positions: I was the XO or Second in command of a military RP branch as well as an XO or Second In Command of a military Rp sub-branch

Staffing- I have a lot of different experience of staffing and on a few different types of servers in different communities 

DarkRP: Elite Admin (one rank away from Head Admin)

MRP: Admin (one rank away from the elite Admin)
STWRP: Admin

Imperial RP: Senior mod

All of this experience I believe will help me be a great member of the CI Military 

How active can you be?

I will be on pretty much Everyday 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

If you have any questions about this app please lmk on either discord or in the comments. Thank you for taking the time to read this 🙂

Although I am newer to the server I think all my experience will help me be a great member of the team

Edited by Omzig

FBI SSA Gang

ACCEPTED 

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Reuqesting FTO format"

fill it out and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.