Anti-012 drug.

jmulvey3

Name: jmulvey3 

Rank: Resident Medical Student Medic

Idea: Anti SCP-012 drug.

Basic description of what I will do: Anti-012 drug, grab 25ccs of a ketamine, 1mg of morphine, 1 ml of magnesium sulfide, and 50ml of streptokinase.

Hypothesis: The drug wouldn't 'cure' someone from 012, but at least slow down the internal bleeding. The anti-clotting chemical would play a key factor.

Observations: During the making of the chemical, it turned a light blue, also during the test the writing on 012 was much slower.

Detailed description: The D-Class went inside the chamber and reported feeling minor pain, he says he felt like he was slowly getting emptier, we then took him out and brought him to the x ray, he only lost a little percent of his blood.

Conclusion: The Anti-012 drug is effective.
Was your hypothesis correct: Yes.
What did you learn: That anti-clotting could help us learn more about 012's abilities.
How can this benefit medical? We can use it to study more about 012 and help us understand more about it and help those who were exposed to it.

Official Scoring System

Graded by.

• - HMR Dustin
  • - DHMR Infinity Boot
  • - DHMR Biggie Cheese

Grade: A

Total: 21/25

Creativity: 3/5

Usefulness: 5/5

Writing: 4/5

Presentation: 4/5

Realism: 5/5

Notes: I believe this is your first test so... Things I'm looking for is detail and this doesn't have much to go on, but don't get me wrong, it is a unique test in itself, so make sure to take your time and add more to it (Words and pictures?).

If you have any questions about your test score do not hesitate to contact command

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

• Adam. locked this topic