Cecil's MMF Application

Cecil Stedmen

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Cecil

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:65369818

3. What is your Rank? Maintenance Adept

4. What’s your time on the Server? 1 Week

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0 across all SCP Departments

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 5 (3 from MilitaryRP, 2 from SCPRP, Last warn was from 2019.) https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198091005365

7. Who gave you permission to apply? Kiar

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 6 for Maintenance, 9 for SCPRP as a whole.

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)? Mobile Mop Force provides a good mix of combat and maintenance RP. I myself am a very avid role-player and enjoy it quite a lot while also have a good amount of experience in combat due to my time both on here and Gaminglight's PoliceRP, which uses this exact gun system so I know most of the tactics needed to counter any enemies. While several years ago I was a complete minge on here, I'd say I have developed a very positive reputation on Gaminglight as a whole during these past few months and can help bring a positive reputation to Mobile Mop Force should I be accepted into it.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF?  Our job is to dispose of/clean up any bio hazardous waste from various SCPs such as SCP-049-2, SCP-008-2, and SCP-035-1. We also can be called to help with cleaning up after MTF Operations to ensure the foundation remains a secret to the public.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)? Hydrochloric Acid

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

• Loaff locked this topic