Pisces's CI Military Application

Yellowjacket

In-game Name: Pisces

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44523937

DiscordID: Pisces#1878

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 8/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) Well I have been in the CI before and despite all the bad stuff I actually kind of enjoyed it, I know the layout of the facility, I know how raids work and also all of the SCPs and how to recontain and or capture them. I believe in the past I was doing quite good within the CI, I never recieved any strikes for misconduct or anything like that, I mostly left due to some frustrations with the branch but I believe that's all past now. I am looking for a second life on the server outside of my medical job and believe that CI would be the perfect choice for me.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have past experience in the CI and know most of the things about the server like I mentioned before.

How active can you be? Almost every day

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Fear, full of hate perforates me like a yellowjacket.

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Reuqesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.