Biggie Cheese's SCP 294/SCP 999 Antidepressant test

Biggie Cheese1

In-game Name:
Biggie Cheese

FM/RMS EXM

Idea: 
Making an infinite source of happiness by utilizing 294 to extract 999's happiness into drinks to prescribe to depressed patients

Brief
Background Info/Brief Description of what you will do: 
I will give 999 some candy to make him happier and then I will utilize 294 and type in SCP 999 to hopefully make a new antidepressant drug that is more potent than anything on the market

Hypothesis: Using 999 and 294 in conjunction with each other will make a very powerful antidepressant to prescribe to patients.

Observations (can be a video or audio):
>Biggie Cheese give SCP 999 candy<
Biggie Cheese: Follow me
SCP 999: SCP 999 noises
>leads SCP 999 to SCP 294<
Biggie Cheese: just stand next to the machine for me
>Types in SCP 999 and nothing comes out<
>types in all the variations of SCP 999 and nothing works<
Biggie Cheese: ok this test is a failure you can leave if you want 999

Detailed description of what happened during the test: I typed in all the variations of SCP 999 in order to try and extract some of the happiness that 999 has and none of them worked, however I found out SCP 999 is too powerful for SCP 294 to extract, however we did figure out that SCP 999 has basic intelligence and knows how to type/write and read as he managed to make red wine from SCP 294.

Conclusion: We didn't end up making any new drugs or treatments but we managed to learn a lot of new things from SCP 999 and SCP 294.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No, however I believe there is another way to extract the happiness from SCP 999 that we will find out in the very near future.

What did you learn?: That SCP 999 has basic intelligence and can work a keyboard, also that SCP 294 cant extract Happiness from SCP 999 as either SCP 294 is too weak or SCP 999 is too strong.

How Can This Benefit Medical?: It will give us new ideas for future tests with 999 in the future and maybe in the future we will be able to make drugs from SCP 999

Official Scoring System

Graded by.
- DHMR Infinity Boot

grade: A-

Total: 20/25 

Creativity: 3/5

Usefulness: 3/5 

Writing: 5/5 

Presentation: 4/5 

Realism: 5/5

Notes: The "Joy pills" Experiment has been done a lot of times.
No spelling errors or obvious Grammatical mistakes were found, It is done in a professional style with the Vocabulary of that as well. realism is Good, it's not Outlandish, It's as close to real and professional a test with 999 can be.
I will say having longer Experiments or doing the same one twice will help with elongating the Test log, I am fine with reading longer Posts if it means even more quality.

If you have any questions about your test score do not hesitate to contact command.

Former Security 1LT and DCHJ "40K"

• Adam. locked this topic