Phill’s event team applicationAccepted

Warthog

In-Game Name:Phill

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:123911451

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:Been playing since August 31, leaderboard says 1 week.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: E11 JFTO MSGT | Security JFTO MSGT | Experienced Medic | Maintenance Adept

What is your timezone?: CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8/10 (mainly only know about different SCPs not really a lot about GOIs and stuff.)

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I’m considered the assistant engineer in my school’s stagecraft team if that counts for anything. Basically im my teacher’s right hand man when it comes to how our set looks so I command and help others build the sets, depending on what our teacher tells us (I can send a pic of our current set if you want)

How Active are you? (1/10): 8/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): I have zero, but I am not a perfect player.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: You should allow me to be an event team member because I promise to deliver a fun experience for other players. I would be able to help branches with their PTs. My brain is constantly giving me new ideas so I could use those to create really unique events that will keep drawing players in. I used to write short stories in middle school so I have a good idea on how to make a story interesting. I have experience participating in some events so I already have some idea on how they are ran in game. I have been in stagecraft for 4 years and have been playing games like Minecraft since I was 7 so I have really good experience with building. I’m not too knowledgeable about the different GOI groups, but making events about the lesser known SCPs is where I would shine the most. I wouldn’t do anything against the rules because I don’t want to throw away the relationships I have built with other people on the server.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): With the new pirate ship on the lake, I could lead a group of pirates around surface that have been transported forward in time. Before I start this event, I would hide 3 or more “parts” for a time machine. I would do an advert like “ [EVENT] If you ever wanted to experience life as a pirate, do /name Pirate (yourname) for a chance to join me crew!” I would only allow no more than 6 just to keep the chaos low. When I have modeled my crew, I would tp them to the pirate ship. I would do an advert like “[EVENT] a portal opens above the lake, and (how many members I have) bodies fall through!” MTF and CI would be encouraged to help the small group of pirates to get back to their time period. When the forces have helped build the time machine (each time a part is found I could move it to the pirate ship) the pirates would be ordered back to the ship.  We all step inside the machine which has been built on the ship and be sent back to our time period. (I would go invis and noclip to a staff room and bring the pirates back to congratulate them for being good before I turn them back to normal)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I have read them.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-387 because I like the idea of building something and having it come to life.

Edited by Warthog
Edit 1:Forgot my rp ranks like a bozo Edit 2:fixed some typos

#RipRND you will be missed

• Warthog changed the title to Phill’s event team application

+Support

-Does well from what I saw back in my time as gensec cmd
-interesting event

+/- Have not seen much but most likely difference in time zones

-1 week of playtime although has started from August

Although do fix your application
"How Active are you? (1/10): 8/10 (mainly only know about different SCPs not really a lot about GOIs and stuff.)" 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Gensec Colt said:

+Support

-Does well from what I saw back in my time as gensec cmd
-interesting event

+/- Have not seen much but most likely difference in time zones

-1 week of playtime although has started from August

Although do fix your application
"How Active are you? (1/10): 8/10 (mainly only know about different SCPs not really a lot about GOIs and stuff.)" 

- Your past experience for sure looks good and I believe it would be helpfull during events.
- Application looks good with a small issue under 'How active are you"

- Main issue would be conserning experience but I am sure you would do fine.

+Support

• Thanks 1

+Support.

Another Phill in ET? Better get ETL man, otherwise you'll be the worse one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Application Accepted

Thank you for showing your interest in the SCP-RP Event Team!
We have decided to accept your application into the event team. Please contact a Senior Event Team Member once you have received your in-game tags.

Welcome to the team! We're glad to begin working with you.