Knife's NCO Application

Knife

What is your In Game Name?: Agent Alan Danner MIF12

What is your In Current Rank?: Agent

What is your Agent Name?:Alan Danner

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?:Since the 22nd of October

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words]: When i joined IF i wanted to test out what it was like being in a special operations battalion, that was super serious and had strategy involved in it. Ive never been in one of these groups before and it looked really fun. After trying it out i fell in love with the system, i was looking for something new and something i havent tried and this is one of them. Im very active in the job and also very loyal, Im able to host tryouts everyday and i'd like to help the battalion grow and get others to join the battalion

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]: As stated before, im able to host tryouts almost everyday and im a good teacher as well, im very active in the job as well and can spend a lot of time in it as well. Im a very good overseer and have a lot of patience for those who are new to gmod or Inferno

How many strikes do you have? : None

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain.: Not in a special ops branch, but i was a Shock trooper commander a while ago in a server called hydronicRP, i stayed for 1 full term before leaving, in that term we held weekly meetings, discussed everyones opinions on battalion performance, and also heard other peoples suggestion on how to make the battalion better.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? 
-Good teaching
-Good overseeing
-Coordination

-Knowledge of Leadership
-Activity

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period? : Yes