In-Game Name: CPT Mars 1L61

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165359141

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?:  1 month

What timezone are you in?:  Central 

How many Warns do you have?: 8

Permission: Chief Will

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):

I believe I should be promoted because, through my time as command I have lost a lot of peoples respect due to the fact that I am simply not like everyone else. I strongly believe in being a strong willed leader but will also give chances when they are deserved. As a LT and a CPT I had to make a lot of decisions on the spot and I won't lie not all of those were correct however, through the errors I made I accepted them and continued to correct my wrongs. In addition if possible I did not rush the decision and would refer to other Command Low and High to ensure that what was being done was the correct call. Next is communication to me has always been a big thing and I want to help improve communications with Enlisted, Supervisors, Low Command, and High Command. As I major I hope to also provide more training to supervisors and assist command in making meeting more available in the hours where some can't make it. I also believe through my time as command I also ensured to give the proper input and handled dealing with large groups of people whether it be a situation with criminals mad at officers or as simple as a group of OFC'S. Finally I always attempt to make myself available for those who have questions or issues they would like resolved and in doing this I hope I have shown and proved that I am ready for the rank of Major.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator