SCP 066 cross test with SCP 1025

SCP-1356

Lore Name: Joll
SCP:066, 1025

Question / Idea:  to see if scp 1025 would work on scp
Background Research: SCP 1025 has the effects of causing who ever reads it to get the effect of what the page says on it

Hypothesis: Since SCP 1025 has always given who ever reads it the effect of what ever the book says it should work on SCP 066 as it has eyes

Observations (What Happened During Test): first i brought 066 to ther book however as it doesnt have hands i had to open the book for it and look away from the book at the same time after which SCP 066 read the book and was set on fire and slowly was made smaller and smaller by the fire until it was about the size of a mouse and all that remand was a small bit of yarn with none of its eyes some however it slowly rolled its way to the box 066 originally came even with out its eyes from where more yarn had newly appeared that 066 rolled around in until it waas back to its normal size

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The test work out well however I believe we should look into how the yarn reappeared aswell as how fire effects SCP 066
Was Your Hypothesis Correct:Yes