Research Experiment: Fighting Body | Callsign #0001

Spaghetti

Patients Name: Storm Trooper Super Private Gordan 9341

Patients Mood: Neutral

illnesses: None

Medication: None

Patient Questions: 

- Patient: Will I DIe?

- Response: No. . . As long as you're in good health there should be no concern.

Main Goal: 

I began by injecting the patient with a virus similar to influenza. The purpose of this experiment was to see how the body can fight off a foreign entity from the body naturally. 

Experiment: 

Before starting the experiment I checked the vitals of the patient, I began by checking his breathing, I asked him to take 2 deep breaths ( 65, 71 ) and did not notice any issues with shortness of breath. After completing that I checked the patient's heart rate ( 31, 44 ), I had become troubled that this will have an impact on the experiment since the body wasn't pulsing as loudly as expected which would mean that his heart is having a hard time circulating blood through the body which ultimately was the cause for the experiment's failure. I decided to carry on, I wiped the patient's shoulder with a disinfectant and injected the patient with the needle containing the virus ( 51 ). I laid the patient down and instructed them to tell me when they started to get symptoms. Within 5 minutes the patient had reported being ill I checked the patient's temperature ( 23 ) and the reading came back as  39.4 °C ( 103°F), I ran to the sink and dampened a wet towel to put it on over the patients head. and I grabbed the needle with the vaccine and injected the patient. After 5 minutes had elapsed the patient was showing no sign of changing I put the patient in the bacta tank and filtered him pure oxygen. After some time the patient was feeling better and was sent off on his day. 

Things Learned: 

The body does have the capability to combat foreign things but your body needs to be healthy and strong

Result: 

Success 

===================================================================================================================================

Research Experiment: 0001 

Researchers Rank: Junior Scientist

Name: Spaghetti 

Callsign: 1023                           

===================================================================================================================================

SENDING FILE ........................................................................................ CODENAME: FIGHTING BODY ........................................................................................  ........................................................................................LOCATION: IMPERIAL RESEARCH DATABASE................................................  SUCCESSFULLY SENT

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.