FEARmont's Officer Application

FEARmont

FEARmont's 2LT Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Does this applicant deserve Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

FEARmont

What is your current rank?

SGM

How much time do you have on the server?

Three days played, over the span of the last two weeks.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I feel that I deserve an officer position because in the time that I've been in Shock I've done the best that I can in regards to learning all that I can within our Battalion. An example of this being, I currently hold the ranks of EJTO as well as CCOS within our two sub-battalions. I also feel as if I already show signs of leadership with our enlisted. During missions I try to help keep everyone organized whether that be changing guard stations throughout defcons, or holding defensive/ pushing positions while off the ISD.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I can be trusted in this position because I am very respectful and mature during all situations. I believe that i uphold the standards of what it means to be Shock.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

If chosen I will continue to raise the bar for our standards. I think that Shock is in a really good state as of now and under great leadership. We have been operating as an absolute unit. With that being said, I want to continue guiding all of our enlisted down the path of keeping our Battalion as the best on the server, treating everyone with respect but also being completely familiarized with imperial ruling if and when needed.

How active can you be?

Several hours, Daily.

Edited by FEARmont