Tommy's CI R&D Application

mhnbcn777

In-game Name: Tommy Johnson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:527015494

DiscordID: marroch#3999

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? I've actually been before, in may 2020 more or less, and made a couple experiments, one with 131 and another one with 999 but the last one didn't write a research log since the same day I quit and I came back to SCP RP like 1 week ago. Anyways, I'm sure being part of the R&D Team I'd benefit the CI with new Ideas about using SCPs as weapons and also interrogating hostages to get confidential information.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? The dedication, motivation, innovation and the burn desire to see the Foundation burn to ashes.

How active can you be? Since I'm in Europe and the hours are different  ( I'm in GMT +1 so it'd be 7 hours less in EST) I'd say in the nights and/or afternoon-evenings.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes I do.

ACCEPTED!

After reviewing your application we have decided to accept you into CI RND. Join the SCP-RP discord and get the member self role Chaos Requesting Tags (which can be acquired by clicking the CI reaction) and message the Text to train channel for an FTO to train you for RND!

My discord is fetus deletus#0594 if you need any assistance!

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane