Bagels CI application

Normal_Bagel

In-game Name: Bagel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96853110

DiscordID: 465881229120503829

What division do you want to join:  Military (Yea I know sue me)

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 10/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)
I should be in chaos for a few reasons, first I have been a SGT in A1, SM in E11, a CPL in Nu7, and a MSGT in CI so its pretty safe to say I know how a gun works and I know how to shoot stinky 'Non-Combatants' in there dumb face (that's a joke I love Medical and Maintenance.) Second I've been R&D SCMD, sure they are 'Non-Combatants' but I've had plenty of time on Heavy Trooper and Bio Engineer to make up for that (not to mention the ass load of time on MTF I've had. (Also I want to bully J0lt)

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
Because I'm more Pog Champ then them. But fr because I've spent almost 1 1/2 years as SCMD and as long as the rules have not changed that much you wont need to (for a lack of a better term) teach me everything to know.

How active can you be?
Yes

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord

Edited by Normal_Bagel

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now in the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server you will see "member-self-roles" channel

go in there and press the 5th emoji under last message and get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then you will be able to see the "Requesting-FTO" channel in CI section

Finally,fill out the format inside the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions:Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

22 hours ago, Ruz said:

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now in the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server you will see "member-self-roles" channel

go in there and press the 5th emoji under last message and get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then you will be able to see the "Requesting-FTO" channel in CI section

Finally,fill out the format inside the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions:Ruz#1797

Thanks for the totally not Copy and pasted response! 👍 

• Laughing 1