Yes or No to becoming a CI.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become Chaos Insurgency?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-game Name: Rubber Ducko

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

DiscordID: Rubber Ducko#3857

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military.

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: I know the basic knowledge of how they formed and when, Who are some notable people in Chaos Insurgency, How they act in the lore, and some theories about them.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I should be in Chaos Insurgency because D-Class need people to help them escape from the clutches of the SCP Foundations and SCPs need to be utilized in a way that fits the Chaos Insurgency. I should be in Chaos Insurgency because I've managed to at least make it to HCZ and even the Entrance a few times so I know the layout and I plan how I am meant to escape or at least try to. I also believe I should be in Chaos Insurgency because I am a hard working, I believe in teamwork and I do what I must do with no questions asked.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants:
I already have the requirements that are needed without having to be asked to download it, I work well with teammates, I don't give my higher ups and other fellow members a hard time trying to work with me.

How active can you be?

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes.

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days
I understand.

H.E.C.U