Test log scp 330

JustADutch

Lore Name: Dutch
SCP: 330

Question / Idea: A D-Class before got infected by SCP 1025 ( the book off common disseases) This D-Class had the effect off regenerative cancer i wanted to test iff he could surive scp 330 and possibly regnerate any body parts back.
Background Research: SCP-1025 is a hardcover book, approximately 1,500 pages long. The front cover and spine feature the title: "The Encyclopedia of Common Diseases." The publisher's page indicates the book was printed in (redacted)  No other copies of a book with that title and publisher have been found, and no record of the publisher exists. SCP 330: SCP-330 appears to be a small round stainless steel bowl filled with a variable amount of individually wrapped pieces of candy. Taped to the side of the bowl is a handwritten note, reading: “take no more than two, please!!” Attempts to remove the note have met with failure, as have attempts to hide or obscure it. Testers have noted finding it impossible to avoid reading the note, and those who approach it from an opposite angle are aware of this request
Hypothesis: I just want to know iff the healing effects off scp 330 are strong enough for D-Class to survive this

Observations (What Happened During Test): D-1721 Entered  the containment  chamber off SCP 330, He took 3 Candies and lost his hands after an hour we brought him to the medical bay. After this the medic did checkups on D-1721, D-1721 Lost all his blood inside his body weirdly he did not die  he survived for over 24 hours showing no signs off any damage. after 48 hours the D-Class still showed no damage execpt having no blood he did not feel any pain aswell what should have happend cause he has no blood or hands. D-1721 got Amnestics and was returned to his cell *test log ended*
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: None

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The effects off regnarative cancer. are stronger than scp 330 effects.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes it was

ps: Grammar sucks i know