Lucas Georg NCO App.

UmGamerQualquer

What is your In Game Name? Claus

What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name? Lucas Goerg

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 4 Days (Joined in 14th)

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] 

I want to become an NCO because I love my experience in the Inferno Squad and I want to let more people have the same experience as I have. Everyone I met in the battalion looks like a nice person who wants to see the battalion growing, and I want to help with that. I have a lot of suggestions to improve Inferno Squad and its tryouts, these suggestions I have, are not meant to make things harder in the battalion, but to improve the roleplay and the experience of members of the Inferno Squad and other players. But to make these suggestions and help people to have a wonderful experience in the IF, I need to have a decent rank such as NCO.

I’m also a social and patient person that can help any new or old members with questions, ideas, and training.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]

I can assist Inferno Squad in helping enlisted with their questions, do some roleplay tactics and procedures that can help to show the professionalism of a battalion that is part of the Imperial special forces, and, of course, I can help to host Inferno Squad selections when I’m playing as Inferno Squad.

How many strikes do you have? None.

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain.

Yes, I have experience in other star wars roleplay communities, I have been NCO lots of times and I always liked to see the battalion growing and know that I was part of that, I’m aware of the limits of my power as an NCO, and I know what I can do to help the battalion.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad NCO Team? 

My professionalism, roleplay experience, not only with hacking and interrogating but many more things such as medical, engineering and EOD. And, as I said before I can help the battalion grow hosting tryouts.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period? Yes.

+SUPPORT

Seems dedicated to helping IF grow with tryouts, and suggestions. I think you understand what is expected of an NCO, and will have the potential to do great things.

Good luck!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif