2nd 049 interview

Levii

85/100

-Basic but very acceptable log format

-Has been done before, but I give this one credit cause the questions are very different

You didn't have to wear a hazmat when you went in, (cause he can't turn researcher into 049-2's) but I don't take off for that. You didn't have to go into the cc, could've talked with him at the window but I do like your bravery and with your extra precaution on wearing a hazmat, so yeah 

+The logs tone throughout was kept and I was never oddly taken out of it, stayed smooth all the way through

+I love the use of taking tissue from SCP-049 to test a "anomalous chemical" on SCP-049, it adds to the character further 

+Is short but that's one of it's attributes cause it gets you think about what could be next

+The questions were all thorough and when 049 was deflecting some of them, is pretty in character and really sold the log for me

B+

2 hours ago, adlz said:

85/100

-Basic but very acceptable log format

-Has been done before, but I give this one credit cause the questions are very different

You didn't have to wear a hazmat when you went in, (cause he can't turn researcher into 049-2's) but I don't take off for that. You didn't have to go into the cc, could've talked with him at the window but I do like your bravery and with your extra precaution on wearing a hazmat, so yeah 

+The logs tone throughout was kept and I was never oddly taken out of it, stayed smooth all the way through

+I love the use of taking tissue from SCP-049 to test a "anomalous chemical" on SCP-049, it adds to the character further 

+Is short but that's one of it's attributes cause it gets you think about what could be next

+The questions were all thorough and when 049 was deflecting some of them, is pretty in character and really sold the log for me

B+

I do understand the not going in but I've been RPing trying to build trust with 049 and that was part of it. And the hazmat was because of his skin's property of killing anything that touched it and since I was planning on taking some samples at the start.

• Like 1

Former RAM Levii Wood