Pisces's CI Application

Yellowjacket

In-game Name: Pisces

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44523937

DiscordID: Pisces#1878

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

I would say its pretty decent, I dont know all the little details but Ive read up on a quite a lot of scps as well as all of the GOIs.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

The CI seems like a really fun and unique faction, I want to be apart of and help in raids against the Foundation and help our researchers aquire SCPs to test on. I really like the idea CI as opponents to the Foundation and I believe it can flourish if it has enough members to support its activities. The CI in my opinion is an essential counterbalance to the Foundation and provides quite a lot of interesting situations for both CI and the Foundation. I will try to invest my time on the server to the CI as much as I can and contribute my best to it. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I have somewhat of an understandig of the Foundation facility layout, although I dont always recall the specific location kf each scp cell I generally know where to go. I am also farmiliair with most of the SCP containment and breaching procedures and other general knowledge of the server. I can be quite active on the server. I dont minge or mess around and alwayas stick to the plan or orders that were given.

How active can you be?

At the moment I can be online every day for 2-4 hours possibly even more.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Fear, full of hate perforates me like a yellowjacket.

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now in the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server you will see "member-self-roles" channel

go in there and press the 5th emoji under last message and get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then you will be able to see the "Requesting-FTO" channel in CI section

Finally,fill out the format inside the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions:Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.