What is your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:74400207

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:

Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

Medical RP as I have seen is not very common in day-to-day RP, as such with activity I would like to assist and enhance Medical RP on a daily basis to make it more fun to do and to play out. Saying so is easier said than done, but from the accounts of my higherups during events and ect, it can be safe to say that I add a level of seriousness and RP unlike my peers (Not to dog on other individuals or to be narcissistic, I simply wish to point out that I like to go beyond the necessary RP requirements for my level). 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I have had experience in Medical RP for a long time (Est. 3-4 months), although I have yet to familiarize myself with this server's venue for Medical RP, I have been adaptable in many positions in different places. From my previous SWRP experience I have been trusted with leadership positions ranging from regimental High-Command to the role (and equivalent) of Gamemaster; by experiencing the two sides of responsibility I believe I have the technical knowhow to fulfill the creative, leading, and proactive skillset needed for the position. I as I ask of this rank with the intention of ambition, I also do so for fun, for if that cannot happen, then why am I here?

Why do you want this rank?:

I want to prove myself capable of taking positions of responsibility and to further my naval career. But mainly rght now I'm more or less a nobody to most individuals, let alone unbenounced the administration. By being granted this position, I'll be able to make myself known throughout the server a lot more readily by literally working side-by-side with other regiments by advising or fixing them in medical terms. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I understand misconduct of any kind will result in sever consequence for I am a role model and I should uphold myself to the standard and beyond

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The purpose of Medical Officer goes from background bureaucratic duties that include organizing the medical staff, updating important information, and insuring medical procedures are done correctly and efficiency; while ranging to basic day-to-day healthcare for the entire ship.

5 hours ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Super Friendly

- Amazing at passive RP

- Understands the responsibilities of a Medical Officer

• Gaminglight Love 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|