Should I Be Security Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Security Officer?

What is your ingame name?: Jay

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7140299

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Seaman

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? Well first of all the branch that I will be improving is shock, Overall I really don't see that many tryouts from shock on a daily basis I might be wrong but I really don't see any my first thing I will do to try to improve shock is hosting more tryouts for shock. Second of all I can train the people inside of shock to learn and know more I see shock TRNs and PVTs sometimes getting mad at higher ups because they have to arrest them because they aren't doing their job correctly I actually heard that from a shock one time. Third and finally I can just try to get the battalion more active overall which will lead to more tryouts and more trainings from the higher ups in shock which will lead to shock becoming a better battalion overall. If the branch I were to be responsible for was DT I would most likely just host more tryouts just like I did in shock DT is pretty active just like shock but the more the better so hosting more tryouts would be for the best. Second of all I could train DT more make them better at guarding, pvp (etc) anything that will help them become a better battalion overall I'm not saying DT is a bad battalion I'm just saying they can always improve. Third and finally. I will teach them the stuff I've learned and know with all my capability to make them the best.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I think I should be trusted with this position because I used to be in the navy a while ago I was a midshipman probably nobody remembers me except a few people that I don't even remember. Second of all I probably should be trusted because of how I passed the navy tryout in the first place that probably doesn't mean or help anything but I guess it might do something to help me have a higher chance at getting this position.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I want to be able to lead and help branches like DT, and Shock  and I'm more of a security guy myself, I'm not really into MO or AO, I thought about GO at first but I decided on security officer. I think I have the experience to be trusted and given this position within the Imperial Navy.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose within my assigned branch is to lead and help them like I've stated in other sentences in this application. And be able to teach people inside the assigned branch I get more stuff and be able to be active and mature at all times.

-Support
"Second of all I can train the people inside of shock to learn and know more I see shock TRNs and PVTs sometimes getting mad at higher ups because they have to arrest them because they aren't doing their job correctly I actually heard that from a shock one time"
(This doesn't happen If a TRN fucks up they are removed from shock we don't arrest TRNs)
"Third and finally I can just try to get the battalion more active overall which will lead to more tryouts and more trainings from the higher ups in shock which will lead to shock becoming a better battalion overall."
"Shock has been active it really depends on though when you get on the sever .They do a lot of tryouts and trainings literally we had 12 shock on today doing a sim with DT. Shock isn't having any problems so how can it become a better battalion overall. Their Commanding Officers are solid because I know most of them and I try to talk to them on a Daily
"Second of all I probably should be trusted because of how I passed the navy tryout in the first place"
You passing the basic requirements doesn't make you trusted in naval and you being in Naval before as a midshipman doesn't really make me trust you anymore then any other midshipman

Second of all I could train DT more make them better at guarding, pvp (etc) anything that will help them become a better battalion overall I'm not saying DT is a bad battalion I'm just saying they can always improve

The First thing DT learn is how to guard and for PVP they do trainings to improve this (There have been 9 trainings in the past 2 days) You say they can Improve what can they improve on you aren't giving any examples

-This application has no thought put into it

-I have never seen you Once

-There is so much Wrong in this app I am not even going to go over all of it

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

4 hours ago, Genbu said:

-Support
"Second of all I can train the people inside of shock to learn and know more I see shock TRNs and PVTs sometimes getting mad at higher ups because they have to arrest them because they aren't doing their job correctly I actually heard that from a shock one time"
(This doesn't happen If a TRN fucks up they are removed from shock we don't arrest TRNs)
"Third and finally I can just try to get the battalion more active overall which will lead to more tryouts and more trainings from the higher ups in shock which will lead to shock becoming a better battalion overall."
"Shock has been active it really depends on though when you get on the sever .They do a lot of tryouts and trainings literally we had 12 shock on today doing a sim with DT. Shock isn't having any problems so how can it become a better battalion overall. Their Commanding Officers are solid because I know most of them and I try to talk to them on a Daily
"Second of all I probably should be trusted because of how I passed the navy tryout in the first place"
You passing the basic requirements doesn't make you trusted in naval and you being in Naval before as a midshipman doesn't really make me trust you anymore then any other midshipman

Second of all I could train DT more make them better at guarding, pvp (etc) anything that will help them become a better battalion overall I'm not saying DT is a bad battalion I'm just saying they can always improve

The First thing DT learn is how to guard and for PVP they do trainings to improve this (There have been 9 trainings in the past 2 days) You say they can Improve what can they improve on you aren't giving any examples

-This application has no thought put into it

-I have never seen you Once

-There is so much Wrong in this app I am not even going to go over all of it

Former Nova Vice Commander
toki GIF