Jacky's Security Officer Application.

1upjacK

What is your ingame name?: Jacky.

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526675217

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign.

What specialty are you applying for?: I am applying for the specialty Security Officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Admiral Seaman.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can improve the branch by bringing my good work as a security officer, my good aim, and my good attitude towards other players. Everyone likes me, and I have never had a single staff warning ever.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position since I have no warnings with staff on this server, and have never had a single strike as naval.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank so that I can help out more with the security of the ship as a naval officer.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose as a Security Officer is to help the Security Director in overseeing Shock and Deathtroopers. Also to engage with the security branches to have a better understanding of the security environment.

5 minutes ago, Xenozz said:

-Support

-Application could be better

-I have seen you minge quite often

-I don't really see you fit for the position yet.

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

DENIED
Naval Command does not see you fit for this position. You may apply again in one week.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic