SCP-1879 Incident Log 9C.

adlz

Name: Keagan Kanarious Cornwall

Clearance Level: 3

Date of Incident: 7/6/2021

Describe the incident: SCP-1879 manifested once again in Site-50 out of nowhere in the same spot as the first incident log, this time SCP-1424 was there by accident. He demanifested and I went to look for the entity when 2 Agents approached me, asking for SCP-1879's location. They promptly questioned SCP-1879 and attempted to get a D and or SCP-1424 to buy its product, this although failed. The agents requested me to LCZ Armory we're SCP-1879 had conjured SCP articles from our logs, these we're put back in our catalog.

List classes of SCP(s) involved: SCP-1879.

Immediate complications due to the incident: Not a lot of complications this time, nobody from what I remembered died this time. The only real issue was distracting me from my work.

Long-term complications due to the incident (if applicable): No confirmed deaths at this time.

Type of response towards incident (MTF/NTF/Security/ETC): 

Agent EX2 █████.

Agent EX4 █████. 

HOMS █████.

AHOME █████.

(Main people, there's too many MTF to count)

Resolution towards incident: Again, the issue was truly "resolved", SCP-1879 demanifested for the final time and hasn't been located since. I've been staying vigilant.

How dangerous was the entirety of the situation?: 

• Like 1

Tes- Er... Incident Log assigned for grading!
Please allow for up to 3 days for final grade.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

90/100

As I was apart of this "event" I could say you did a excellent job recording and participating this Incident log.

You did a very good job at explaining and showcasing this SCP and want to see more of it.

You're narration is also very good.

Some negatives were the length of the incident log, This was a very long log but it did explain alot. Maybe, next time you could shorten the log.

Overall love it and would like to see more of these types of logs.

• Like 1

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.