SCP-1025 - Regenetive Cancer Research.

confidant

Lore Name: Catto
SCP: 1025

Question / Idea: How far can the regen cancer go on a D-Class with SCP-1025.
Background Research: Previous results just testing it with D-Class which sparked the interest.

Observations (What Happened During Test): From my personal expierence conducting this experiment, it is a pretty slim chance of a D-Class obtaining the regen cancer. Infact, I cacluated one in twenty D-Class were able to get the regen cancer to begin with. I had to try seven times to obtain just one D-Class with the cancer. Anyways, I've noticed that a D-Class can survive roughly 3 shots to the head before the regen cancer is not fast enough to heal them and they die. Furthurmore, the regen cancer does not allow a D-Class to survive from any type of poison and they usually die due to the cancer itself within ten to fifthteen minutes.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): In conclusion, unfortunately the cancer cannot be used to make super soliders like I would hope but I hope we find something similar in the future that can withstand more. But that being said, the regen cancer is very interesting but very limited, I hope to collaborate with other fellow researchers in order to expand the limits of the cancer.

Test log has been assigned for grading!
Please allow for up to 3 days at max for grade!

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png