Grandglad's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Grandglad

Wanna make quick cash in a talent show?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in participating?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/27/2021 at 05:00 PM

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175407426
What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Silver donator 

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:  6 weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: SEC FTO MSGT

What is your timezone?: GMT

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7.5 Imma nerd

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No I do not,

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 
1) Sep 23 Glitching as 173- I was kinda still fresh to the server, I think I had misinterpreted the rules and thought I could go through any doors that weren't my CC 
2) Apr 9 Racism- Back when I used to play songs through my mic I had a song that said the gamer word a bit too much 

3) May 29 RDM (Goomba) I jumped down the elevator without looking and squished a dboi
4) May 3 ARDM I don't even remember

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I've been a donator rank for a while now and recently starting challenging myself to build small but complex bases/clubs to make life in D-Block a little more bearable. Since the server has been at max player a lot recently I've been hopping online late at night when there aren't many people on and have been building (with permission) things like clubs, DarkRP style bases, gun stores, etc. Being on event team would make building a lot easier since I'll have a toolgun that can manipulate my props better, and it would be less of a wait to make stuff, because right now I have to make a report and ask for a toolgun whenever I need to edit something. I'm also very interested in doing events for the D-Class, I've had a lot of people come up to me recently and compliment my builds, and even more people asking why I'm not on event team, so I finally gave into the peer pressure and here I am.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Believe it or not I'd do a talent show with 3 prizes. 1st place gets 200k | 2nd place gets 100k | 3rd place gets 50k. (I'll obviously fund the rewards) We'll select 3 random (non biased) judges from the spectators, and then ask the rest who wants to compete. The judges will give each person a score of 1-10 based on their performance, we'll tally up who got the highest votes that round, move them up to another round, and put the losers in the crowd of spectators. I'll continue this until we thin the performers down to the last 3 guys and then pull the judges aside to let them discuss who gets what prize. I think this would be an...interesting event to say the least only because you'll never know what the guy on the stage will do, especially since one guy could be competing multiple times, it would be funny to see some impromptu performances.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP 087 because that just gives me the chills