Crimlock testing SCP-330

Crimlock

Item #: SCP-330

Object Class: Safe

Experiment:

D-Class is uncuffed and approaches SCP-330. The D-Class enters the containment cell with quite a happy mood. The D-Class then grabs two pieces of candy to begin the experiment, having an uneasy feeling before doing so. The D-Class unwraps the candy, and upon consuming it, Junior Researcher Crimlock asks, “What do you feel?” after responding with a, “I don’t feel that great.” Junior Researcher Crimlock asks another question with a louder voice, “Is the candy sweet, or sour?” Once the question was asked, the subject had delayed responses and were hesitant when it came to replying. The subject continued to eat another piece of candy. Soon enough the D-Class said, “It tastes like roasted turkey.” Junior Researcher Crimlock grows a confused expression, “Hm, interesting.” A few moments later, the D-Class’s hands fell from his arms, no sign of laceration. Shortly after, the subject collapsed onto the ground. Junior Researcher Crimlock closely examines the corpse concluding with a fellow Junior Researcher watcher. “No sign of laceration.” said the Junior Researcher watcher. “Could this be? The candy perhaps had too much sugar and the body responded in a way it couldn’t handle?” Junior Researcher Crimlock replies. “Very interesting, isn’t it?” the Junior Researcher watcher says.

Conclusion: Subject has reported SCP-330 to be a roasted turkey-like flavor meaning it was salty and not enjoyable. There was no sign of laceration upon discovering that the subject's hands fell off of their arms.

No hypothesis.

Lore Name: Crimlock

End.

All credits go to the SCP Wiki.

Edited by Crimlock
Adding credits.

• 2 weeks later...

Score: 6/10

Pros

Decent test idea

Nothing wrong with the writing from what I can see

Cons

Super short

Every test needs a hypothesis

No background research

Use this test as a learning experience, and continue making test logs! You have potential and all you need is a bit more experience and feedback and you can make a really great log. Also I suggest using google docs because its a lot easier, and I would also like to see your own custom format because we love seeing those.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week