• No thanks.

In-game name: [GL] Cloudzz

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:518746522

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: CPT in IF and LCPL in 501st

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: None

How much time do you have on the server?: 289.6 Hours 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know what the basic thing are of LORE.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a GameMaster becasue I would like know what it feels like to create event's and help people with there SIM's with knowing I'm making it fun for everyone on the server. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I would be Trusted as a GM because I'm very a very good and well known person. 
I feel I have been in the server long enough that I feel can be trusted with being a GM.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Not really but I know the basics. Ex !hp , !model , !buddha and others.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Not really 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: [On-Ship] The ISB would speak over Comms saying [COMMS] this is ISB Enlisted Cloudzz Requesting Landing in MHB for Experimental droids, Codes are 6 4 1 7 3 8, once I have landed I would get Havoc to check out the Experimental droids for anything improtant like Rebel infomation, next maybe Havoc would take the droids and put a Imperial system/ Chip in them whick would make them Imperial droids. 

[Off-Ship] I would start the Off- Ship Event by landing on the ISD as ISB Enlisted and Ask over radio asking all Troops to MHB for a mission and then proceed to explain to the Troops that there is high value targets on the planet tatooine the are enemys to the Empire, I would pick ground command for the mission wich is 2LT+, once selected the Ground Command would then assign what everyone is doing. We would load into the transports and one they are going down I would !noclip and head down to the planet and get the NPC's or the actors ready with Heath and Armor and guns and maybe Buddha one valued target for something to do on the ISD after the mission. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give @  rw_sw_t21
!give ^ rw_sw_tl50

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):
!model ^ models/player/valley/pao.mdl
!model @ models/ryan7259/tusken_raider/tusken_raider.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes 

Edited by Cloudzz

ExBon Jovi

| Former 501st VCMDR | Former Agent Hask |

Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

+Support
+ Dedicated to the Server with 4 Weeks in the Server.
+ Trusted Within in the Server as he's Staff.
+ Knows how to use ULX Commands and Tools we GMs use.
+ Has Good Event Ideas.

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021