_Jake_

Should I become a GM?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a GM?

• Yes
    • No?

In-game name: Jake

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:435517719

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Starfighter Warrant Officer, Cobra Squad Captain.

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I bought darth, and I glad I did.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes, 2 warnings. I did like to muck around at the time, but from those warnings I have changed and decided to be serious about roleplay.

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 Week.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: 

I have a good understanding of Lore, for example the basics of it and the I've watch quite a few of the movies and episodes - I have watched all the main ones.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I want to become a gamemaster so I can host fun events and keep the community from being bored during the time they are on, also because when I first joined the server I saw pixelcat and on his videos it looked amazing with the events they hosted for him, when I joined after I saw that I fell in love with this server (no homo) and I enjoyed every single event I have been in so far. Adding on to what I said, my main reasons are to give back to everyone for inviting me and letting me join to be part of the family. To be honest, I just wanna host sims and events for battalions and the server, and do funny events at times which would be passive events. Just adding, I have watched many gms host events & sims for example, Brand, Rhodes, Kieran, and seaman and many more amazing people who have put there time into make the server more fun, and I just wanna give them a rest and help them out with hosting more fun events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: 
I should be trusted with the role of gamemaster because I have donated to a server I enjoy, and I haven't let down the community at all. Also because I am helpful, I would do anything anybody would ask me to do. I am already familiar with spawning entities as an SF I am able to spawn ties, transports, vtols, etc, meaning we know when to limit to certain stuff in AS etc. Another thing is, I wont mess around and I never intend to crash the server and I am sure I will take responsibility on everything I do whether its something good or bad.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

Onship:

Accidents happen

I would start off with flying a vtol in mhb which would be carrying two Imperial Inspectors, they would accidentally press buttons and at one point would press the hyperspace button to rebel Airspace, then we would go into battle, ships would be spawned and drop pods would go everywhere, and then either the rebel ships would hyperspace away after there defeat, or the ISD would get defeated creating a defcon 1 event.

Offship:

Gathering goes deadly

ISB would board the ISD, and give us a brief explanation that there is a rebel gathering, we would then try and gather information and mess up there gatherings, more and more rebels came and tried to destroy our empire, they failed and there plans were over, the empire now knew everything, so they retreated and surrendered. We would then travel back and continue our normal operations aswell as have a look at the information we discovered from the gathering.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): 

!give (name) rw_sw_dual_e11

!give ^ rw_sw_dual_e11

!give @ rw_sw_dual_e11

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model (name) models/player/bunny/imperial_shock/shock_commander.mdl

!model ^ models/player/bunny/imperial_shock/shock_commander.mdl

!model @ models/player/bunny/imperial_shock/shock_commander.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes.

Edited by _Jake_
forgot to do the offship part.

Ex  SF FL CSL Jake 1920

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021