SCP-096 Tar and Glue

Ceaser

Lore Name: Coomer
SCP: 096

Question / Idea: Can pouring hot tar  on 096 face be able to be looked at.
Background Research: As you may know. 096 is a big skinny white anomaly that is very shy and can be enraged when looking at his face. Today we will be seeing if putting tar on his face and then looking at his face will not make him go into a rage state.
Hypothesis: Tar is a black material goo that is almost like cement. Tar can be also used as something to cover. I believe that pouring tar on 096 will censor his face.

Observations (What Happened During Test): We have just bagged 096. We brought in 3 d class for the test. I gave the Tar and Super glue. The Super glue is used to cover his feet to see that could stop him from walking. Then we used the tar to cover his face. The tar went through the bag. Then we were ready. The bag could've stop some tar going on his face. So this test could be a failure. I unbagged 096. And one of the d-class look at his face. For a few seconds. 096 was standing still. He was scratching his face. The D-class that looked at his face had survived. We got the d-class out of the cc. The tar will soon be removed from 096. The test worked. Tar can censor 096.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2504733972 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2504734784

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Tar is like a censorship. Its black. And can be used to cover like cement.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: yes

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

85/100
-unique test idea 
-like how you add the evidence 
-Added background research 
-couldn't find any spelling errors 
-could have been a bit more professional with wording 
-Could have used a better format from the basic one as an LR