My application for shore officer

geko7330

1.What's your ingame name?:Atlas TK7330

2.Whats your steam id?:STEAM_0:0:581519381

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: yes

4.How long have you been on the server:1week

5.How many warns do you have?:none

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I just feel like I’d be a pretty good officer And I figured since I’m pretty much always on I can do more stuff for us like more mini patrols and maybe the planet patrols if I’m a higher rank

7.What Timezone are you?:eastern

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: I commend the regimen pretty well and I’m pretty sure most of the people who are in shore listen to me and they follow my orders perfectly.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: i’m pretty much on every day all the time if I’m ever needed like pinged or just messaged on discord I’ll get on right away and I could help with pretty much anything.

-Support
This application seems extremely vague and I have not seen you on the Shore Trooper job as of recently.
You have also applied while on a LOA which I personally think isn't something you should do, if you can write out an app to get promoted you can get on the server.

-==Denied==-

Shore are currently not taking any applications, as well as don't see you fit for the position currently due to recent activity.
In order to become a Shore Officer it is by promotion not application, this format was recently for the Lead or Assistant Lead position which we are also not taking applications for currently.

@Beanbazzled Please Archive.

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif