Rhode's GM App- Accepted

Rhodes.

In-game name: Rhodes

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:494266552

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SF Elite Pilot  gladius squad captain | Naval Midshipmen

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Noimage.png.337a212b788b9d2e21ee66368316d452.png

How much time do you have on the server?: ~1 month

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I am fairly familiar with the SW lore. about a 6/10. I know about most main lore characters such as Chewie, R2, C3PO, Han Solo, Ahsoka, Anakin, etc.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a gamemaster because I feel like a can provide a fun and quality RP to those people that want a reason to be active and those that want to have fun on the server. I also enjoy helping others have a good time with something that I enjoy myself.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted as a gamemaster because I have plenty of experience being a GM/ET, and have not once abused my power whilst in said position. I was also staff on GLSCPRP for about 2 months before I switched to event team and enjoyed myself there. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I was a part of the SCPRP Event team for about 5-6 months and did roughly 20-30 events hosted in total.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-Ship: On on ship event could be that a rebel LAAT has landed in MHB and deployed rebel troops to take over the ISD. Off-Ship: A rebel base was spotted on the planet tattoine by one of our probe droids and we are deploying our troops and resources to take the base.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, for example if I wanted to give myself a DT12, I would do !give "name" tfa_dt12 or in console ulx give "name" tfa_dt12

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, If I wanted to model someone as a wookie, I would do !model "name" [model] or in console ulx model [name] [model]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

-/+Support

+Knows how to use ULX and is Familiar with it.

+Has Staff Experience as SCPRP Event Team on GL.

+ Familiar with Lore.

+ Knows how to use !give, and !model and is Familiar with how GMs work and how they do their Events.

- Short Answer to the Off Map and On Ship Event Question, Could've made it longer.

Goodluck Rhodes! I hope to see you on the GM Staff Team!

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

1 hour ago, Donald Duck said:

-/+Support

+ Familiar with Lore.

+ Knows how to use !give, and !model and is Familiar with how GMs work and how they do their Events.

- Short Answer to the Off Map and On Ship Event Question, Could've made it longer.

Well formatted and solid answers, good luck! 

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, Donald Duck said:

-/+Support

+ Familiar with Lore.

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

On 4/30/2021 at 9:44 AM, Donald Duck said:

-/+Support

+ Familiar with Lore.

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021