Death Trooper 2nd Lieutenant Papa Tango 4 Resignation

HeadHuntingSniper

<Unlocking CLASSIFIED information>
[Designation: **** ****** | PT4]

With how my activity has been dying within Death Troopers, I am making another hard decision of leaving the Death Trooper Battalion. My second battalion. I never expected to get to 2LT in Death Trooper, but in all of this my activity started dying heavily. I really feel like I want to focus on Royal Guard now. If I ever want to come back as an Enlisted I will, but I don't think I will do it as I don't want to fall as I did in Shock or Death Trooper's. I will miss you all. It's been an honor.
Honorable Mentions

JL8: I hope you do well as the Vice Commander, keep doing your work and help advance Death Troopers. Thanks for being reasonable person. I wish I was a little more active around my final days. Thanks for being nice to me during my time in DT.
FB1: Do the same as JL8, thanks again for being nice as well.
RE3: You went inactive for a while and started to die really, but I see your making a big comeback, you we're a good Officer. Hope you do well.
BL8: Man, great friend and all. We have done a lot. I hope you do well and reach Vice Commander one day like JL8 and FB1.
RR7: Great man, great friend, do well as High Command. I will be guarding you on my RG life now.
EL7: You were a good EL7, hope you do well past your times.
AX1: Greatest Commander. Good friend RR7 was close to you, but you were the best AX1. If you ever read this, hop you do well after these times.
Luci: Fun VIP, best one.
Rest of DT: Do well on your adventures ahead.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster